85% of data breaches in small businesses can be traced back to user behavior, including clicking on phishing links that download keylogger software.
- KTLS takes control of the keyboard driver at the lowest possible layer in the kernel, Ring “0”.
- Protects keystroke data by creating an alternate AES 256 AES bit encrypted pathway, routing the data around the area of vulnerability.
- Create Encrypted Keystroke packet per keystroke.
- Create Decrypt packet per keystroke for Encrypted Keystroke.
- Send Decrypt packet in to text box requesting stroke, deliver encrypted keystroke and decrypt keystroke directly in to application.